Below we provide you with the basic information pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) regarding the processing of your personal data by D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA in relation to your browsing activities on the site danticheterre.it and the use of the services offered.
B. DATA PROCESSING
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) possibly from you communicated via the online information request forms or via your email to the addresses on the site.
2. Purpose of the treatment
a) Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following service purposes:
- manage and maintain the site;
- allow you to use the services offered by the site and requested by you (for example, online chat);
- participate through the site in initiatives organized by the owner;
- process a contact request;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the site;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
In the cases indicated above, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data consists in executing a contract (e.g. billing of a service), or in providing the service you have specifically requested, or, finally, in following up on a legal obligation or to protect our legitimate interest.
b) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
- send you via e-mail, opinion and satisfaction surveys, newsletters and / or invitations to events, or subscribe to events of which it is a part or that the Data Controller organizes.
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Retention time of the processed data
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
5. Security measures
The Owner has taken the necessary security measures to protect your data against the risk of loss, abuse or alteration. In particular: it has adopted the measures referred to in art. 32 GDPR; uses data encryption technology and protected data transmission protocols.
6. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) and 2.b):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing;
- to third-party companies or other subjects who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
7. Communication of data
Without your express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities as well as to all other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law. Your data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place in Europe, on the servers of the Data Controller and / or companies of D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
9. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.a) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee you neither the registration on the site nor the related services.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive invitations to events, newsletters and opinion and satisfaction surveys via e-mail. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.a).
10. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you will have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: of the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of the processing; the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; the identity of the owner and managers pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: updating, rectification or integration of data; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that the previous operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator through and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that your right of opposition for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for you to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, you can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
11. Procedures for exercising rights
You can at any time exercise your rights referred to in point 10) above by sending:
- a registered letter a.r. in D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA, via Variante Est 74 – Manocalzati (AV)
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Site and the Controller’s Services are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
13. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA, with registered office in via Variante Est 74 – Manocalzati (AV), VAT number 00553170648 (hereinafter, “Owner”), E-mail email@example.com
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
C. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, clear GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and use of services.
Later in this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term “cookie”.
1. Types of cookies
– Strictly necessary cookies.
These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA sites and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted). Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible from login. The public part of the sites of D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA remains normally usable.
– Analysis and performance cookies.
These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
– Profiling cookies.
– Third party cookies.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from both the visited site (“owners”) and from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”). A notable example is the presence of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the host site page. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks. The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference should be made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): log into your account. Privacy section.
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): ttp: //www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Google Analytics
The D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA sites also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies).
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to anonymously collect and analyze information on the usage behavior of the D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA websites (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to prepare reports for the operators of D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA regarding the activities on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow third parties to use) the Google analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google nor does it try to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google may also communicate this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
2. Duration of cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or the logout command is executed. Other cookies “survive” when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is set, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA, does not use persistent cookies.
However, by browsing the pages of the D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA websites, you can interact with sites managed by third parties that can create or modify persistent and profiling cookies.
3. Cookie management
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.
Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
By way of example, in Firefox, through the Tools-> Options -> Privacy menu, you can access a control panel where you can define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
4. Update of the information
D’ANTICHE TERRE SRL SOCIETÀ AGRICOLA will keep this information constantly updated.